All Aged Care have formed a number of local and national multi-cultural aged care alliances to help us meet the aged care and lifestyle needs of our culturally diverse community.
All Aged Care is a member of CALD CONNECTION, a network of 7 Queensland multi-cultural specific care service providers which include:
- All Aged Care
- Cathay Home Care Services
- Co.As.It Community Care
- GOC Care
Collectively we have been servicing communities in Queensland for 180 years and are experts in assisting people from different backgrounds and cultures to access services in your own home which best match your needs. We provide client directed care and support services with a holistic approach and specialise in catering for cultural and language requirements as a normal part of our daily operations as we ourselves are from many wide and varying cultures and speak many different languages.
Our NATIONAL ALLIANCES include:
- AMCS (Australian Multi-Cultural Community Services (VIC))- is a not for profit organisation providing help at home and other support services to older people, people with disabilities and their carers in Melbourne and Greater Geelong.
- Umbrella Multicultural Community Care Services (WA) is a not for profit, Home and Community Care funded organisation providing services to clients representing 52 different countries, in Perth and Mandurah, meeting the needs of the frail aged and younger people with disabilities.
- PAWA Community Care (NSW) – provides quality, culturally sensitive community care and carers support services, specialising in caring for people from Eastern Europe within their own homes
- The Polish Association in Hobart Inc (TAS) – The Polish Welfare Office, under the auspices of the Polish Association in Hobart Inc, provides culturally sensitive community care support services to frail older persons and younger persons with disabilities from a Polish background, and their carers in Southern Tasmania.
Information, Referral and Advocacy
All Aged Care’s professional and experienced staff provide information and assistance with referrals and advocacy on a wide range of issues and available support services including carer support groups, home help and arranging breaks.